Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12 Servings
- 4 cups halved strawberries
- 4 cups cubed peeled kiwifruit
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- ½ cup roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries and kiwifruit. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, sugar, honey, and cinnamon. Pour over fruit; gently toss. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in coconut, pistachios, and pomegranate seeds.
Grab your copy below for this delicious recipe and more!