Do you hear what I hear? Just a few more days until Christmas! If you’re in need of some new wreath inspiration or if your greenery needs a little sprucing up, we’ve got you covered with these simple touches that will add the finishing touches to your holiday cheer. From how-to’s on laurel and magnolia wreaths to colorful twists on classics, look to these wreaths for next year’s Christmas inspiration. It’s never too early!
- Hang your wreaths with red striped ribbon for some added pop to the classic ring-shaped greenery. (Ella Claire)
2. Pinecones and leaves give this greenery a warm and inviting feel. Quick décor tip: Wrap a festive plaid ribbon around your front door garland for more color. See the rest of this country cottage in our Christmas 2017 issue. Order now and get a head start on next year’s decorating!
3. Learn how to make this simple but elegant laurel wreath from Zevy Joy’s DIY tutorial on Craftberry Bush.
4. For a natural and nature-inspired look, gather a variety of greens and festive berries. (Camille Styles)
5. Mix it up by adding vibrant oranges. Citrus gives a fresh and natural flair to your holiday décor. See the rest of this inviting cottage in our Christmas 2015 issue!
6. Silent Night, Holy Night. All is calm, all is bright. These candle wreaths add elegance and serenity to a peaceful holiday home. Find out how to make one with this guide by Francois et Moi.
7. We’ve been swooning over magnolia wreaths this year. We’d have them in our home all year round if we could! (Angela Marie Made)