These beautiful three wick candles are poured in hand crafted wooden dough bowls measuring 9.5″ x 6″ (approximately 16 oz.).
Aromatic and uplifting spring/summer blooms of blue hydrangea. This is a bright, floral fragrance.
Fragrance Style: Floral
A blend of the sweetness of lavender, violet and rose and the crisp notes of pine needles and cypress woods.
Fragrance Style: Wood, Floral
The holiday smell of spicy cinnamon, orange, vanilla and aromatic balsam blend.
Fragrance Style: Warm, Spice
Candle Care & Safety
For happy burning and use of your dough bowl candles… here are some tips from Paul, owner of Lux Fragrances, on proper care and safety for maximum burn time and enjoyment.
- As with any candle, never leave a burning candle unattended.
- To enjoy maximum burn time keep wicks trimmed to less than 1/4” at all times. The shorter the flame, the longer the burn time.
- Burn 3-4 hours allowing the wax to liquefy across the top. Extinguish. Allow wax to cool. Trim the wick to less than a 1/4”. Relight.
- Do not burn up all of the wax in the bowl. Simply use a spoon to remove any remaining residue.
- Wash the bowl with Dawn liquid and your bowl is ready to reuse.