Lemony Farfalle and Squash Salad
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups farfalle pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups zucchini ribbons
- 2 cups yellow squash ribbons
- 1 cup fresh English peas, blanched
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently.
Use a vegetable peeler to achieve perfect squash ribbons. When you combine it with the pasta, you can create gorgeous curls with the ribbons to elevate the dish.