Roses are red, violets are blue, we hope you love these trends just as much as we do! Kick off February with some of the latest decorating trends. From textured blush throws and velvet accents to millennial pink and mixed metals, use this guide to update your space with extra-cozy, on-trend winter wares. For more blush finds, order our Winter 2018 Issue!
- We love these velvet blush throw pillows from Pottery Barn. While you’re there, check out the Moroccan cream pillow, too! Fringe, textures, and metallics are some of the top trends this year so look to this white and rose-colored bedroom for inspiration!
2. Crafted from porcelain, these diamond-shaped blush vases from West Elm catch the light beautifully. Fill with flowers or have them stand alone for a modern touch.
3. This plush area rug from Nordstrom balances contemporary and old-world influences with stunning, slightly weathered medallion patterns.
4. This powder-coated pink finish wire base and ring planter by Eric Trine fits a standard 10” pot, so even your succulents live in style!
5. These candles and candleholders from Chickadee Interiors are perfect for a cozy, romantic evening. Plant a few fresh pink flowers in this small rose gold vase from West Elm to brighten your bedroom.