6. The mint-colored Cranbrook fan makes another appearance, but this time in Lay Baby Lay’s home. We’d say this style is a hit! The mint color is fitting for a charming boy’s room. This fixture gives the room an abundance of character without sacrificing the whimsy that every children’s room needs.
7. This master bedroom is packed with modern design, accentuated by the sleek lines of this Hunter ceiling fan. The light kit is minimalist in design while the blades offer a curved end that draws the eye upward. The best part? This fan is part of Hunter’s Wi-Fi collection.
8. We can’t get over how beautifully this ceiling fan blends in with the rest of the room. The hardwood floors, black iron light kit, and wood blades add rustic charm to a light and bright color palette while also tying in the black trim of the French doors along the back wall.
9. This front porch exudes rustic country cottage charm. The red ceiling fans would be a bold statement in an indoor space, but they add a much-needed pop of color to this navy and white front porch.
10. The idyllic Southern porch isn’t complete without a fan—or three! We love the contrast of the wood and ivory on these Hunter fans. The fan blades mimic the dark wood of the floors, tying the space together perfectly.