6. One of the easiest ways to brighten your home for spring is by filling your space with fresh-cut flowers. Antique jars and bottles can become vases with rustic charm, and a handful of decorative eggs nestled among wooden candlesticks is a subtle nod to the upcoming Easter holiday.
7. Picture-perfect pastels will certainly transform your space into a spring-ready haven. Introduce these cheery hues into your cottage space with ease by using accent pieces like this DIY faux terrazzo table.
8. Simplicity is key when drawing out the beauty of spring blossoms. An assortment of clear glass vases provides subtle texture without detracting from this colorful crescendo while pops of orange bring out the understated beauty of pink tulips.
9. Invite Peter Cottontail to the party with Easter-inspired prints like the pillow featuring this dapper fellow. Paired with muted blue-grays and powdery blush tones, this whimsical throw pillow helps set the stage for a storybook spring.
10. Rather than piling your table high with colorful spring flowers, try turning your centerpiece on its head. Suspending your garden’s brightest blooms above your dining room table creates a waterfall of vibrant shades and seasonal style.